Machine operator (m/f/d)
- Bears the main responsibility for the machine with the labeller
- Cleans regularly and keeps the machine and environment clean (floor, covers, etc.)
- Assembly and disassembly of the food-carrying parts
- Processing and monitoring of production orders using a computer-aided merchandise management system
- Ensures a smooth process on the machine (material procurement, troubleshooting, correct weights and packaging)
- Cleans the machine when changing products if necessary, or cleans and disinfects them at night after the end of production
- Makes notes regularly of the product weight in the corresponding documents (record each product)
- Converts the machine to a different packaging format
- Basic cleaning, control and lubrication of the machines
As a rule, work is carried out in the single-shift system 5 days a week, on certain systems in a two-shift system.
Shift work on top of that and additional work on weekends and public holidays are exceptionally possible, depending on the order situation.
- interested in long-term employment in Germany
- at least basic knowledge of the German language, spoken and written
- interest in working with other people
- fun working with food